This individual is responsible for working with the North American GPO groups, GSC&P, and various Aramark Project teams. Key responsibilities include performing in-depth data analysis, spend analytics for the Managed Services & GPOs, developing standard processes and key metrics across NA GPOs and SCM as well as summarizing and communicating results and recommendations to various groups and cross-functional teams across the business.
Develop financial analyses and reports for Executive Management that aid in effective planning and performance evaluation. These include:
- Develop and apply standardized and rigorous approach to financial analysis related to procurement such as:
- Financial modeling for comparative market basket analyses
- Cost saving methodology
- Gross / Net spend analytics
- Analyzing drivers of Revenue and EBIT results with variance analysis vs historical trends.
- Provide historical, current and future financial and statistical trend information.
- Maintain data consolidations and integrity from multiple systems into one area to drive key metric analysis.
- Build/establish relationships with key business, financial, and operational personnel to ensure full understanding and support for GPO initiatives. Work closely with internal supply chain teams (contracts, category management, negotiation teams) and support teams (finance and IT teams) and other company stakeholders/resources.
- Analyze and comparing monthly and quarterly financial results and key performance indicators against plan and other internal/external benchmarks, including New and lost business reporting.
- Support Systems, process and policy standardization and integration across North American Managed Services Supply Chain and GPO entities.
- Manage the preparation of special purpose or ad hoc analyses as required.
- Assist the Manager of Analytics as required and performing other related duties as assigned.
Position reports to the Manager of Analysis, GSC&P. This individual is responsible for supporting the Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and Managed Services SCM. Primary responsibilities include P&L Spend Analytics, identifying key business drivers, standardizing process and reporting metrics across NA SCM & GPOs . Responsible for communicating results and recommendations to various groups and cross-functional teams across the GPO and GSC&P.