The role of Director of Business Development (DBD) for Aramark Healthcare will support large accounts nationwide. The focus of the DBD role within Healthcare is to drive business growth through sales at new accounts for Healthcare. The DBD will be tasked with the responsibility of driving sales, building the pipeline for potential new business, driving profit objectives, participating in site surveys and working closely with the Vice President of Sales to develop the overall sales strategies for the geographic territory. This individual will partner closely with regional executive leaders and directors in creating and implementing the sales processes and aligning with regional operational goals.
Successful sales leaders in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for expansion of business opportunities within an existing client base
- Develop & maintain relationships at the 'C Suite' while understanding and communicating customers' corporate culture within Aramark
- Exercise creativity and independent judgment in developing and evaluating sales and marketing strategies in selling broad portfolio of services within defined market
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: Competitive Environment, Account Sales Strategy and Territory Development Strategy
- Identify needs and develop customer specific solutions for those needs
- Leverage resources from across Aramark in order to design & deliver customer desired outcomes
- Influence and develop team members without formal authority
- Develop relationships with intermediaries to build pipeline of opportunities and awareness of capabilities.
- Represent Aramark Healthcare in the marketplace at through various industry organizations and events
- Build relationships personally with customers
- Provide appropriate market & competitive information