Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Reviews, audits and processes invoices for payment. Research discrepancies and pursue credits as needed.
Work closely with IT Finance team to address any concerns with budgets, variances and project costs
Support Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) initiatives and efforts including; but not limited to:
o Telecom Invoice Validation, reconciliation and Payment Processing
o Wireline and wireless account reviews
o Mapping of invoices to appropriate profit centers
o Invoice and contract analysis
o Billing disputes and credit inquiries
o Asset, Inventory Management and inventory audits
o Data presentation for weekly meetings
o Centralization of carrier billing into the TEM system
Assist end users with billing inquiries and account changes
Handles Service Now Tickets involving MACs, billing questions and other Telecom services
Extracts general ledger and transaction detail data from programs such as Oracle Discoverer, Vista and Insight and validate charges
Support the process to run monthly charge backs via the Telesoft Call Accounting system
Work with team to streamline and organize requests for contract related voice and data services
Assist with the accurate tracking of projections and expense spreadsheets.
Analyze financial reporting data, provide analysis and generate reports management on a monthly basis.
Perform inventory audits to confirm if services are still active, required or if they need to be scheduled for disconnect. Requires knowledge of voice and data carrier technologies.
Monitors accounts payable reports and compare against monthly budget. Address issues and requests modified journal entries before month end closes.
Works closely with the Director and the PMO office to make sure capital investment forms are completed and the team stays on track against the project budget
Assist team in the billing analysis and call routing in place for field sites that will move to a new site or close.
Participate in wireline and wireless meetings and calls. May be required to lead some these meetings.
Performs other duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT/MIS or Finance preferred or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of experience in Telecommunications billing and expense management
• Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity various Accounting software systems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must have clear knowledge about voice and data circuits and services from carriers, including but not limited to: Broadband, DSL, MPLS, VoIP, SIP, POTs, toll free, international, long distance and local services.
• Experience reviewing telecom contracts and performing rate plan optimization
• Experience reviewing carrier CSRs
• Requires strong presentation & training skills
• Under minimal direction, facilitate technical, financial and business analysis, rate validation, and invoicing
• Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast pace environment and handle competing deadlines
• Experience pulling together financial data and cost allocations for small to large projects
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience working with a TEM provider such as GSG and a Call Accounting system, such as Telesoft is a plus.