ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE magazine and one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at www.aramark.com, and follow us at www.facebook.com/aramark and @aramark on Twitter.
• Manage and oversee operations and financials within the departments, and as well as all areas of the resort and ensure overall guest satisfaction and adherence to business goals, to include the following departments: Reservations for Campground and RV Park, Front Desk, Parking, Security, Zephyr Cove Restaurant, Sunset Bar & Grill, Lodging and Housekeeping.
• Assist GM in establishing and maintaining systems and procedures for ordering, receiving, storing, inventory, planning and development.
• Responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing hourly staff.
• Oversee the operations of the accounts as needed for large events, aide in manager training and overall employee experience.
• Develop and lead a compliance culture that mitigates financial and legal risk; focus on compliance standard operating procedures, integrity, and safety.
• Evaluate performance results, develop and implement action plans to achieve performance goals; for direct reports.
• Develop and maintain weekly schedules for crew as well as handle payroll issues as needed.
• Assess and select qualified talent by following the standards and expectation of the Talent Acquisition
• Actively participate in the progressive discipline process, which includes recognition, GROW coaching conversations, providing meaningful feedback, writing and delivering performance reviews delivering counseling and corrective actions
• Hold employees accountable for completing position training, conduct follow up and assess training progress of new employees.
• Leverages programs such as Encore Encore to recognize the team
• Develop and execute strategies to increase spend, decrease guest attrition and improve guest satisfaction ratings in Mindshare.
• Ensure staff is in appropriate uniform at all times
Security Department Duties
• Assist in the investigation of accidents, thefts, property loss, and unlawful activities. Document details and advise management. Track departmental safety records and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
• Coordinate and monitor safety and security related programs for overall hotel, including lost and found process, auditing of issuance of hotel keys, chemical, CPR, and Fire Preparedness training, Manager on Duty schedules, evacuation drills, etc.
• Develop and lead a safe and secure culture focused on incident and injury prevention by implementing SAFE engagement activities through the Global Metrics Monitor system (GMM) by setting SAFE standards, educating the tools, monitoring metrics and recognizing behaviors and achievements.
• Directs and manages procedures and methods to ensure that quality standards are met and maintained
• Develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with clients. Focus on retaining existing business and building base business.
Front office/reservations duties
• Monitor daily room availability on a daily basis to maximize room revenue and demonstrate the concept of yield management and strives to achieve department sales goals.
• Manage operations of the Accommodations department which included lodging and RV Park & Campground. Ensure that policies and procedures are complied with the highest standard of service and guest satisfaction.
• Work closely with the Central Reservations team and make suggestions to maximize sales during heavy traffic periods, taking action to correct negative sales trends.
• Keep the team focused on Room Operations in order to ensure we are set up to drive revenue:
o Maximizing profits by ensuring the highest occupancies at maximum yield
o Ensuring high levels of guest service standards to achieve customer satisfaction and return business
o Financial responsibilities consist of managing people in order to maximize the effectiveness of staff and develop their potential
o Ensuring that the necessary safety and security procedures are adhered to within the Rooms Division
o Ensuring maintenance is timeous and effective
o Being an integral part of the management team and contributing to overall effectiveness
Housekeeping department duties
• Execute and manage the housekeeping team duties in accordance with facility standards of cleanliness and appearance. Some activities include cleaning, sanitation, and waste removal.
• Works directly with the General Manager in order to constantly ensure that labor is being managed and adjusted to ensure we are striving to beat our forecasted goals for the day, week, month, and year.
• Ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential.
• Assist in location forecast and accounting along with other budgetary requirements.
• Work closely with vendors to assure proper pricing, delivery, and maintenance.
• Demonstrate successful turndown service and accommodations of special needs of VIP Guests.
Restaurant & Sunset Bar & Grill Department Duties
• Manage front of house operations at the ZCR Restaurant
• Manage front of house operations at the Sunset Bar & Grill
• Coordinate alongside Executive Chef & Sous Chef to accurately schedule and operate the restaurant and bar & grill operations.
• Develop and implement strategies at locations to maximize sustainable revenue and bottom line growth YOY.
• Ensure locations stocked appropriately with all service items
• Ensure FOH staff is operating to all service standards
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Delivers on our mission and values.
• Coordinate activities with other internal departments. Collaborates with others managers and employees to maintain a positive working relationship while driving the business needs.