Ready to start your career in a leadership role with room for growth? This is the opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Manager to support our laundry and linen operations.This is a management position, responsible for developing and executing laundry solutions. Provides professional laundry services to include laundering and delivering work-place garments.
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding efficient and safe operations and quality product.
- Compliance - Operations Services
- Leads laundry service departments. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
- Oversee the Laundry operations; supporting and training the Laundry service Workers.
- Hold pre-shift meetings to ensure that the Laundry team is aware of the day’s tasks, safety of the day and any other miscellaneous information to ensure successful operations.
- Coordinates the activities of laundry staff to ensure efficient and cost-effective utilization of staff, materials, and equipment.