Facilitate the development and lead the deployment of Facilities Management program, processes, standards, tools, and resources for the implementation of Facilities Channel initiatives. In addition to working with the Facilities Channel Teams this individual with also collaborate with Program Managers from other Aramark lines of service to assure Aramark Facilities FM procedures, tools and documents are in alignment with Aramark enterprise standards.
Core Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Leadership - Ability to work and navigate within a high matrix management organizational culture. Identifies and presents key issues and insights impacting the Facilities environment to the entire Channel Growth team for discussion and decision making.
- Client Relationship – As needed.
- Financial Performance – As needed.
- Productivity - Supports Annual Operating Plans (AOP) across EVS/Facilities Channel. Collaborate with other Aramark lines of business, Facilities program managers, and Centers of Excellence to align processes with enterprise standards. Work with the EVS/Facilities AVP and Facilities Director to develop supporting materials for center-led processes, standards, programs and tools that drive Aramark's base business growth, profitability and client retention. Provide source material for referenced expertise for program implementation tools: trade and technical resources, operational standards and tools, implementation guidelines, training and development, and program performance. Establishes framework for Aramark Facilities FM standards and protocols: Review, centralize, and adopt best practices in alignment with Aramark enterprise FM solutions; Review and maintain current industry leading building maintenance guidelines and facilities standards including facilities specific environment of care and life safety resources; Establishes a review and assessment process before rollout of new processes, standards or tools. Ensures all facilities maintenance standards and guidelines adhere to highest and best practices in the industry regarding safety, sustainability, and environmental impact.
- Compliance - Facilities Services Integrates relevant infection control, regulatory compliance and safety standards in all tools and resources.
- Additional Position Duties/Responsibilities
- Program development
- Product development
- SOPs and playbooks
- Program delivery
- QA programs - travel will be required