This position reports to the Associate Vice President of Capital Planning and Investments, and is responsible for providing strategic direction for new sales pursuits and executing the financial modeling-focused activities executed by the Healthcare Hospitality, Healthcare Technology and Facilities lines of business. The position will be focused on supporting the lines of business in achieving its new and net new growth goals and objectives. This team requires highly collaborative relationship development across leadership at Corporate Sector and Regional levels, in addition to external client relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify and recommend innovative financial solutions to enhance efforts to win new business and return existing business, while improving return on investment.
- Develop cash flow and internal rate of return models and processes that facilitate and streamline the consideration of investment opportunities.
- Lead a team of analysts who work with sales and regional teams to develop financial models for new business and account retention
- Lead the team that support financial analysis for new business investments and coordinates the process from RFP through deal development and final contract negotiation
- Support the sales process through attendance at site surveys, client meetings and participation in client negotiations.
- Work with regional teams to develop strategies to win deals while delivering acceptable returns.
- Make and present project recommendations to senior management team.
- Assist in planning, tracking, and project Sector/Line of Business capital expenditures.
- Support the administration of sales commission plans through calculations and reporting.
- Develop and recommend solutions and calculate financial impact including return and profitability.
- Develop pro forma strategies to drive profitable growth in our new, rebid and proactive extension business.