The Baylor Scott & White Facilities Team seeks a Director, Quality & Standards – Environmental Services. This position provides support services to develop and enhance existing Aramark Environmental Services programs, policies & procedures, tools, and standards. In addition, provides support to individual regions and accounts in the implementation and improvement of systems, standards, and processes to ensure consistency of Aramark operating programs.
Scope (21 acute care & >200 outpatient buildings)
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations, and includes a peer group of District Managers. Level of influence are assigned business units, with focus of achieving all quality, people, and financial metrics/objectives. This requires highly collaborative relationship development, across several levels of Aramark leadership, and customers.
Candidates must be highly collaborative, creative, proactive, and energetic! This is not an individual contributor position.
- Ensure the safest work environment at all times.
- Act as subject matter expert for healthcare system in conjunction with internal and external clients.
- Act as project lead to drive performance improvement in areas of Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify adequate staffing levels to meet pre-determined metrics, i.e., HCAHPS and Turn- Around Times.
- Act as positive teacher/mentor influence to the Environmental Services team.
- Liaison with Environmental Services teams and District Managers.
- Develop post-site visit briefs, initially, and for ongoing visits as needed.
- Identify strategies to improve data and metrics reporting, i.e., Huddle Boards.
- Utilize technical expertise to evaluate Aramark’s operating program standards, measure performance and recommend solutions in order to enhance or improve operations.
- Support Regional & National Operations teams for new business development (sales) opportunities, and retention effort planning.
- Assist in identifying, developing and implementing training for managers & hourly team.
- Provide resources and direction to functional support roles responsible for delivering tools and training to support EVS program.
- Assist with evaluating financial requirements of business scope changes.
- Provide system support to ensure leadership and team access to applicable development upgrades and enhancements with our proprietary computerized maintenance management system.
- Lead applicable Sustainability efforts.
- Provide program evaluation support to operations staff for current and new accounts; ensure full implementation of Aramark’s operating programs.
- Collaborate, when applicable, with Directors of Business Development to support selected new facilities sales efforts through conducting surveys and business modeling within system.
- Collaborate, when applicable, with Directors of Strategic Development to support retention efforts.
- Serve on the BSWH regulatory readiness team, and be present during active inspections as needed.
- Work in conjunction with District and field leadership and operations to drive outcomes related to Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures with focus of aligning a healthcare system approach and meeting client and contractual needs.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and client liaison for EVS-related Infection Prevention subjects.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Operations to establish and support short-term and long-term strategic goals related to development and implementation of a sustainable EVS program for all Districts within the healthcare system.
- Provide tools, metrics and coaching to all levels of team leadership necessary to drive program performance.
- Collaborate as a strategic navigational change agent with District Managers and other functional support positions across the system to clearly define goals and influence program outcomes.