Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We’re looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program! This early leader development program targets recent college graduates regardless of major and is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn the business and set yourself on an accelerated path to a leadership role in the organization! For more information about our Early Talent Programs, click here.
The A2L Program offers seven Career Tracks that provide key milestone experiences specific to each career track. These milestones are standardized nationally across all lines of business.
The A2L Program also provides a combination of trainings, structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. You’ll spend approximately 15% of your time committed to training and structured program activities, with the rest of your time focused on:
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Review current programs and introduce new products and/or services to continuously meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
• Manage development of merchandise forecast for Regional Accounts with a $1,000 or greater average weekly rental value (AWRV).
• Attain annual quota on direct sales, and identify ways to grow margin while identifying process and cost improvements for customers.
• Using the consultative selling approach, motive the customer to action by position ARAMARK’s values, competitive advantages, core competencies, advanced product features, benefits and overall solutions to meet customer needs and to enhance customer relations.
• Problem solve and effectively work with peers and clients on Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
• Conduct quarterly customer business reviews with executive level representation.
• Ensure timely and thorough communication of critical customer information (customer needs, pending contract status, service issues, etc) to the appropriate parties.
• Identify sales opportunities and forward to the appropriate ARAMARK sales professionals.
• Manage a Top 30 customer list, and proactively complete contract extensions.
• Manage proper inventory rotation and levels in customer accounts.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned by management.