Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Training & Development Partner establishes training and development strategies and delivery solutions for the Facilities Distributed Model. This role involves aligning business strategies and goals to deliver high quality, blended learning solutions to the Facilities Service Center, suppliers, clients, technicians and Aramark account leadership teams. Responsibilities include building a training strategy and then planning, designing, building, testing, and deploying the content to our stakeholders. The Training and Development Partner will ensure that project management and instructional design methodologies are effectively applied and project management standards are maintained.
• Partner with internal Service Center, Field, and COE business process owners across the Facilities Line of Business to create training strategies that span onboarding, on-the-job training, and supervisory skills through leadership development.
• Use a performance consulting approach to develop learning solutions that support business outcomes.
• Define current state environments, understand future state needs, and define learning plans to address gaps.
• Work cross-functionally to continuously identify gaps in the training and onboarding; develop and execute strategies to close those gaps to ensure optimal performance. Apply department development methodologies and standards when creating deliverables to maintain consistency across all curriculum.
• Participate in content review, revision, and sign-off cycles for learning and reference materials; experience creating courses from the point of inception through delivery, including instructional graphic design skills.
• Establish, execute, and monitor the rollout of learning as required.
• Directly responsible for building out tracking or leveraging internal systems related to training with a focus on managing/scaling strategic training delivery.
• Leverage knowledge of Aramark's processes, strategies and industry trends to ensure efficient and engaging learning solutions.
• Manage and hold stakeholders accountable to ensure deliverables are on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
• Continually evaluate effectiveness of current programs and conducts ongoing skills and needs assessments.
• Create and maintain instructor lead training event schedules and facilitate the sessions.
• Partner with Center of Excellence learning and development colleagues (located in Philadelphia at Headquarters) to ensure continuity with Aramark standards.
• Identify change management implications, implementation risks and develop mitigation strategies.
• BA degree in Learning & Organizational Development or related subject
• 3-5 years’ experience in learning development
• 3-5 years’ experience managing blended learning programs throughout their lifecycle (production – deployment-maintenance)
• Experience developing e-learning with expert skill in using mainstream authoring tools (i.e. Articulate, Adobe e-learning Suite, Captivate, HTML5, Flash)
• Previous knowledge of the integrated facilities management industry preferred
• Previous experience with training in a dispatch or contact center environment preferred
• Working knowledge of learning management systems
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Clear knowledge and application of adult education principle
• Capable of building strong relationships, and influencing without direct authority
• Strong time management and multitasking capabilities
• Virtual workshop facilitator certification or experience