Aramark is seeking candidates for a Patient Experience Director- Multi-Site to drive patient experience and nursing relationships at a large hospital system in Cleveland. This is a customer service/hospitality position representing the food service department to the patients.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care. Level of impact is within own operation.
- Conducts patient rounding, distributing contact information for each dept. and completes rounding logs
- Ensures patients know the names of the housekeeper and tray passer.
- Conducts spot training for food service and environmental service employees with direct contact to patients.
- Provides direct information to supervisor and manager for service recovery.
- Participates in the gridding process.
- Attends and chairs meetings for patient satisfaction, nurse meetings, client meetings and others as appropriate..
- Attends department manager meetings and reports findings.
- Conducts nurse rounding and completes logs sending thank you notes as appropriate.
- Actively participates in Press Ganey tracking, posting of scores for HCAHPs and Press Ganey.
- Completes action item reports and all other necessary reporting dailly sending to all appropriate personnel.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal nutrition care and meal service to patients/residents.
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding. Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Supervises, staffs, trains, conducts applicable rounding and manages the performance of the staff on the patient units.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient population
- Requires 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Requires strong customer service experience with a service friendly attitude.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of client and support staff.
- Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client and Aramark information