Aramark is seeking a Program Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of enterprise-wide diversity, equity and inclusion strategy and programming. This position is accountable for alignment of DEI programs, with talent and business strategies. Key to this role is serving as a subject matter expert, internal business consultant, and project manager on DEI initiatives.
As a direct report to the VP, Diversity Equity & Inclusion, the Program Manager. DEI is accountable for leading and implementing enterprise DEI workforce and workplace initiatives and providing advice on strategic issues and opportunities. This role will have significant impact both within the organization and in the marketplace. The incumbent must initiate and cultivate relationships with Center of Excellence leaders and HR Business Partners, providing consultation and assistance in identifying barriers and opportunities in the talent cycle, specifically recruitment, development, promotion, and retention.
- Provide high-level oversight and support in the administration and execution of DEI programs and activities to include training, program design, survey responses and reporting
- Supports business units and other stakeholders in creating and sustaining inclusive cultures and behaviors to drive business results and performance
- Partner with Manager, Employee Resource Groups to enhance and advance organizational structure and outreach of the ERGs.
- Design and launch initiatives focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drives engagement & retention strategies
- Identify metrics, track and analyze trends & effectiveness of diversity and inclusions initiatives
- Build relationships with internal and external partners, including D&I thought leaders and organizations, that deliver impactful D&I solutions and ideas
- Facilitate training and education to employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences, ensuring connectivity to company-wide business plans and objectives
- Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization