- Manage the client relationship at the location, while providing hands on execution management of operations.
- Developing new concepts to increase existing revenue sources for public foods/concessions, premium service and catering outlets.
- Partner with the District Manager to plan and execute business development strategy for growth.
- Plan, direct and control multiple services (i.e., food service plus an additional services; merchandise, event planning, facilities, etc) to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- Interact successfully with the client management team
- Recruitment and development of new and existing managers
- Interact daily with the client and client's customers and/or employees.