Aramark Healthcare is a leader in providing food, facility, clinical technology and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
Aramark Healthcare is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Environmental Services Quality and Standards Manager. Reports to the District Manager and supports EVS and Patient Transportation departments at UF Health Shands Hospital. In addition, maintains accountability for enterprise-wide initiatives.
Responsible for learning the Facilities Management business through a series of objectives, projects, learning events, exposure, and assignments. Supports the Environmental Services and Patient Transportation Departments.
This is a Program and compliance officer responsible for managing Standards, Safety and Patient Experience
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Assist and development of databases to manage, evaluate and forecast facilities talent and or programs.
- Manages Safety including training, coaching and correction.
- Conducts audits/quality inspections and partners with management for corrective action.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA/EPA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Responds to the requests of the OpX Manager, other service managers, or the District Manager.
- Obtain technical skills and knowledge of equipment related to EVS and Patient Transportation.
- Utilizes technology platforms while ensuring data is accurate, and that closed loop communications is taking place with all requestors.
- Take lead in communicating with operation managers and or clients.
- Delivers a training program on some aspect of facilities management functions.
- Keeps management informed of new trends, developments and regulations within the field of FM.
- Conducts patient rounding, distributing contact information for each dept. and completes rounding logs
- Ensures patients know the names of the housekeeper.
- Conducts spot training for environmental service employees and patient transportation with direct contact to patients.
- Provides direct information to supervisor and manager for service recovery.
- Participates in the gridding process.
- Attends and chairs meetings for patient satisfaction, nurse meetings, client meetings and others as appropriate..
- Attends department manager meetings and reports findings.
- Conducts nurse rounding and completes logs sending thank you notes as appropriate.
- Actively participates in Press Ganey tracking, posting of scores for HCAHPs and Press Ganey.
- Completes action item reports and all other necessary reporting daily sending to all appropriate personnel.
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding. Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Supervises, staffs, trains, conducts applicable rounding and manages the performance of the staff on the patient units.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient population
- All other duties as assigned.