Seeking a Graphic Designer who is passionate about bringing our brand to life. This role reports directly to the Director of Guest Experience and would collaborate with all areas of our brand to execute all aspects of the design, layout, and final delivery of projects for sales, operations, marketing, and internal support materials.
Gifted with the ability to take a statement like, “I have this little idea,” from a team member and convert it into a clear, impactful deliverable. To be successful in this role you must remain cool under pressure and jump in to add expertise with brand storytelling through visuals. Day to day work includes substantial variety and complexity, requiring originality and ingenuity. Looking to thrive in a fast paced, production deadline driven environment? We’re a good fit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilize InDesign skills to produce rt materials: flow-in text, insert pictures, apply style guides, page numbers, formatting, spell checking, etc. for a variety of documents.
- Expert PhotoShop skills to deliver slicks, brochures, internal communications, events, and other graphic design projects, as well as graphic design work requiring an advanced to expert level in Illustrator.
- Motion graphics work utilizing Premiere/AfterEffects to create video trailers and/or intranet work utilizing Ektron and/or Flash to create and update internet pages and/or expertise in other multi-media platforms, such as apps, mobile devices, etc.
- Continually improve and demonstrate best practices to peers, clients, and organization.
- Gain clarification, approval, and feedback from clients on proposals and other materials.
- Assist in the integrity, coordination and organization of shared electronic files.
- Ensure proper grammar, message consistency, and brand voice for all documents.
- Ensure quality assurance for all documents and materials for assigned clients. Ensure brand identity compliance, high-quality photographs, and accurate content. Maintain quality throughout draft, editorial, and production phases. Participate in production of documents as needed.
- May be required to work non-traditional work hours to accommodate workload and delivery of deadline-driven projects.
- Commitment to and consistent ability to meet project deadlines, while managing multiple client priorities.
Perform other related duties as assigned