Position Description: Responsible for the daily operation and management of a location. Assist with planning, directs and coordinates food service execution for the front of the house operations in order to deliver a finished food product to the guest.
Scope of Role: Ensure dining operations connect to Harvest Table Culinary Group Executional Framework. Coach supervising team and associates by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute to create a world class dining experience. Reward, recognize and develop associates. Ensure safety and sanitation standards throughout the location.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight of day-to-day front of house operations and deliver high quality food service
- Assist Hospitality Services Director in establishing & maintaining systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food & related products, as well as menu planning & development
- Determines staffing needs and supervises associates to ensure location is operating in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist with promotions and marketing of services and events for the location
- Assist with hiring and onboarding of new associates and evaluating work habits and standards.
- Establish standards for associate performance, service excellence, and engagement
- Engage with and ask guest about the quality of their service and handle any concerns) while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Partners with location managing team to conduct monthly inventory controls, quality assurance audits, cash and safe audits to comply with Harvest Table Culinary Group standards
- Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Implement and maintain Harvest Table Culinary Group agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management.
- Ensure full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for partners, guest and associates. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.