- Maintain an effective internal control environment that adheres to our Business Conduct Policy for Accurate Books and Reporting as well as our established Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Direct all financial activities in the Market Center such as billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll processing and expense management.
- Manage and complete the entire month end close process to include all General Ledger reconciliations and communications with Corporate Accounting to ensure accurate financial statements.
- Asset management, including hands-on cash, receivables, and inventory management
- Preparing and developing the market center business plan.
- Partnering with the General Manager to develop and execute key strategies and operational objectives
- Data mining for management decision making purposes
- Preparing weekly and monthly financial reports to regional and corporate headquarters, which includes earnings Flash, productivity and accountability analyses, product cost analyses, and telling the story behind the numbers
- Warehouse supervision and facilities support, including reconciliation of periodic inventory counts to perpetual records
- Reviewing and managing all payroll processing, HR paperwork, vacation/time off, workers compensation, STD, LTD, DOT recording keeping and all other aspects of hiring new employees
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting and finance experience
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret business results and technical procedures
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley to ensure an internal control environment is maintained
- Working knowledge of accounting theory and concepts (both analytical and procedural)
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel and an analytical mindset to effectively gather and analyze data to improve the overall business
- The ability to effectively communicate and present information to local and regional management, clients, and employees is required
- Requires management and leadership skills in addition to the ability to prioritize, multitask and influence others without a direct reporting relationship
- Bachelor's Degree
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed