Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Executes and supports development and deployment of programs and resources initiated within the Hospitality Enablement Team. Focus areas include training & development, engagement & communication, and systems & tools. Collaborates on key projects across all LOBs and functional groups to achieve aligned and improved outcomes. Regularly communicates plans, progress updates and achievements to leadership and relevant stakeholders to ensure transparency. Identifies additional operational support opportunities for our front-line managers and associates.
Specific responsibilities include:
This position will report to the VP Food Solutions within the Hospitality Enablement Team.
Experience and Personal Attributes
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
· College degree required
· Operations experience (5+ years)
· Experience in training & development preferred
· Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and experience to inform decisions
· Strong written, verbal, and technical (computer) communication skills with thorough attention to detail
· Superior program management skills, including demonstrated ability to drive results and actions
· Ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization