As a Regional Finance Manager, you will partner with the Region Finance Director (RFD) and support the Region Vice President (RVP) in developing financial analysis and reporting for region that aid in effective planning and performance evaluation. In this multi-faceted opportunity, the Regional Finance Manager provides guidance and support to the Operations District and General Managers.
- Coordinate the Region month-end close process and variance analysis vs projection, forecast and plan
- Weekly and monthly analysis of Labor and Direct cost productivity, including the identification of under-performing locations
- Root case analysis of Revenue, operating costs and EBIT variances to Plan and Forecast.
- Partners with RFD and RVP to drive the profitable growth of the P&L through productivity and revenue growth
- Oversee compliance with contract deliverables, aid in monitoring KPI maximization and participate in contract performance reviews.
- Trains operations managers and unit bookkeepers on use of financial reporting systems, understanding and interpreting financial reports and their finance and accounting responsibilities
- Supports the RFD, RVP and DMs with client meetings, quarterly business reviews and budget presentations
- Participates in New Business and client retention efforts through analytical support and proforma development
- Coordinate the monthly projection process by supporting District Managers, General Managers, and Unit Controllers and analyzing financial trends
- Actively involved with A/R collections, inventory management and Capital Expenditure controls all in an effort to drive free cash flow
- Assist when needed with internal audit support and SOX audits
Other Essential Functions --- Develops ad hoc reports for the AVP-Finance and Senior Management. Provides information for historical, current and future financial and statistical data. Performs assigned special projects and analysis as needed by Senior Management.
This position may require minor travel, less than 5%, from time to time.