Aramark’s Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program offers early career talent valuable work experience, mentorship from industry leaders, and professional training across a variety of environments and business areas. As a year-long development and training program designed for recent college graduates, A2L provides you with the resources you need to unleash your full potential and launch an accelerated career path at Aramark.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to take on leadership roles within Aramark while participating in structured program activities and developmental exercises tailored to each candidate’s career track. For the thousands of students and recent grads that call Aramark home, we provide a place to grow, advance, and impact lives across a variety of exciting industries and locations.
Aramark’s A2L Program is committed to fostering communities rooted in service, inclusion, and shared prosperity, empowering all individuals to make an impact.
Hospitality & Facilities Management Career Track: What do a best-in-class hotel, electrifying concert arena, life-saving hospital, and leading university have in common? They all rely on efficient operations, maintenance, sophisticated engineering, spirited hospitality, and a hardworking staff to succeed. At Aramark, we take pride in keeping our facilities clean, safe, and running seamlessly, and we’re passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and clients. The Hospitality & Facilities Career Track allows you to gain an in-depth perspective of running and maintaining facilities and operations at a location that excites you.
This position oversees 5 foods service venues including the Rainbow Room Restaurant, Driftwood Lounge, Pool Bar, Wind Coffee, and Canyon Princess with assistance to other outlets as needed. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for implementing revenue initiatives, managing labor, controlling inventory, coaching employees, and the overall performance of each food & beverage outlet listed above which constitute an estimated $4 Million in revenue. This person must be able to work independently of direct supervision.
The schedule for this position will consist of Thursday-Monday, based upon the current F&B management schedule.
Shift times are as follows:
- AM Shift: 5AM-3PM
- Mid Shift: 10AM-8PM
- PM Shift: 1PM-11PM
This position will transition between each different shift during the program and is targeting an April hire date.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs, approving schedule labor hours, and ensures that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts
- Manages inventory of all department product and ensures it meets budget guidelines
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of Rainbow Room, Driftwood Lounge, The Wind, Pool Bar, and Canyon Princess.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reports) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Purchases according to Cost of sales percentages
- Coordinates menus & stand designs with F&B Director and Executive Chef.
- Trains up to 75 restaurant workers on guest service standards and ensures that these standards are met consistently
- Works in conjunction with HR to ensure accurate tracking of TIPS and ServSafe training, along with leading trainings for staff members
- Responds to guest complaints and takes appropriate action to accommodate the guest
- Maintains Line Level Uniform Standards
- Ensures that a safe working and customer environment is in place to reduce the risk of injuries/accidents and completes incident reports and safety audits promptly
- Responsible for continuous creativity in enhancing and implementing revenue generating initiatives
- Ensuring 100% Alcohol Policy compliance
- Mentors, Motivates, Develops and Coaches employees appropriately to ensure that employees feel empowered to perform their jobs confidently
- Monitors the performance of the Food & Beverage department through guest comments
- Establishes Security, Sanitation & HAACPP procedures for the Food & Beverage Department front of house operations
- Maintains a weekly work schedule of 50-60 hours.
- Will be required to work nights, holidays, and weekends
- Complete additional assignments as designated by Food & Beverage Director and Executive Chef
What’s in It for You
- Exposure to a fast-paced, professional, and encouraging culture at the heart of culinary innovation
- A chance to work with industry leaders at a Fortune 200 company
- High level of access to supervisors, mentors, and significant feedback throughout the program
- Becoming part of an international team with a heightened focus on service, hospitality, inclusion, and sustainability
- Cross-functional collaboration and experience across teams and departments
- A premiere post-graduate program designed to place you on a fast track towards a managerial role, while developing you to become a future leader at Aramark
- Special discounted prices at exclusive Aramark properties and access to numerous other discounts at participating retailers
- Full benefit bundle, including: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account, Life & Accident Insurance, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, Holidays & Paid Time Off, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and Commuter Connection