Sign On Bonus - $7500
Relocation - $3000
As a Lead Clinical Dietitian, you will provide overall nutrition care to patients. You will assure that the nutritional needs of the individual patients are being met and that all documentation as it relates to the patient’s nutritional status is complete and accurate. You will develop and implement cost effective, profit-generating nutrition programs, function as a member of the multidisciplinary health care team to implement nutrition care plans, and establish and maintain policies, standards and programs for the provision of optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to patients/residents. This includes coordinating and directing all clinical activities and determining and implementing appropriate staffing levels.
- Conduct patient nutrition assessment on patients.
- Utilize assessment and evaluation techniques that consider the varied needs of age-specific populations as well as cultural, religious, and ethnic concerns.
- Assess educational needs and the presence of barriers to learning. Provide nutrition counseling for individuals and groups, taking into consideration any adaptations to teaching methods necessary to meet patient learning needs.
- Evaluate achievement of learning objectives by the patient and/or family. Provide appropriate follow-ups in accordance with the patient’s treatment goals, referring patients for outpatient counseling, community, or home health services as appropriate.
- Maintain clinical productivity standards and accurate record keeping of daily clinical activities, including information for scheduling and billing.
- Provide appropriate and timely documentation that summarizes the nutrition care plan in a patient’s medical record, including nutrition assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation, and progress towards goals.
- Demonstrate accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information.
- Manage the development and implementation plan for nutrition intervention in accordance with the Nutrition Care Process.
- Develops goals and objectives for Clinical Nutrition to maintain high quality care.
- Utilizes equipment, resources and programs to provide efficient and high quality care.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other facility departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
- Maintains establishes systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal government regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Aramark's standards of operation, client contract and within Aramark's Business Conduct Policy. Maintains all records and reports necessary to comply with Aramark/HSS, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and codes.
- Maintains professional continuing education annually.
- Maintains compliance with all requirements of Federal, State and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended.