The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a collection of office and training responsibilities within the facilities line of business. The Administrative Coordinator is a multi-faceted role that supports the functions of Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, DOT Compliance, safety and other facility departments.
On site Payroll responsibilities:
- Support the Payroll Group Processor in the tracking of time and attendance, and other duties related to payroll in accordance with company policy and our on-site collective bargaining agreement(s).
- Review and maintain the time and attendance system.
On site HR responsibilities:
- Implement new administration procedures and forms as directed by HR, Management and Finance. Maintain existing employee Personnel files, DOT, OSHA, and other HR compliant record keeping as directed by Finance or Human Resources.
- Support New Hire Orientation and onboarding process and compile New Hire packets according corporate guidelines.
On Site Training responsibilities:
- Develop training schedules based on field-identified needs and statutory requirements.
- Provide in-house and site-based training.
- Coordinate training for unique needs or requests.
- Develop and implement leadership training program.
- Measure training effectiveness.
- Provide training program feedback to the General Manager
On site Office responsibilities:
- Support the Daily Office functions as assigned