Inbound Reservations Sales Agents assist our valued guests with booking new lodging, tour and activity reservations. They also handle general customer inquiries and provide extraordinary, world-class service. Successful agents excel at building rapport, are knowledgeable about our destinations, and generate excitement for visiting our breath-taking properties.
- Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations according to established policies and procedures
- Utilize approved telephone etiquette and Quality Assurance procedures while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Maintain product knowledge through the effective use of SMS HOST, documented reference materials, ARAMARK Leisure websites, and ARAMARK Leisure intranet site.
- Quote accurate rates and inventory availability.
- Suggest alternatives to guests when inventory or rate related events inhibit a guest from making a buying decision.
- Utilize up-selling techniques whenever possible to achieve the highest average rate possible.
- Meet or exceed established monthly and annual sales targets
- Create, maintain, and keep accurate customer records within the client data system
- Communicate professionally at all times to current and prospective guests and clients
- Communicate regularly and work cohesively with direct Supervisor and CRES leadership team to ensure the highest level of sales conversion, customer service and effectiveness exists.