Guest Experiences Manager – Higher Education
Serves as the Harvest Table marketing and communications liaison on the account leadership team. Works with the Director of Guest Experience, Harvest Table Brand Team, and account leadership team develop, implement, and evaluate marketing programs and strategies aligned specifically with Harvest Table’s culinary and guest service vision. Supports business strategies and projects, including (but not limited to) branding, sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality, image, improved profit margins, and improved market share.
Scope of Role:
Provides ongoing development, maintenance, and implementation of internal and external client communications and marketing initiatives within accounts, in alignment with Harvest Table’s core values and initiatives.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales development and execution of annual meal plan campaigns, including oral and written presentations to various target groups (e.g.; on-campus residents, commuters, faculty & staff, etc.).
- Builds relationships and interacts with clients, university department heads, student organizations, and community groups.
- Responsible for strategic planning, innovation, creativity, and development of new strategies and tactics for promoting existing or new locations, to enhance sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- Performs marketing research and data collection, including (but not limited to) focus groups, surveys, campus mapping, guest journey mapping, trend development, target market research, and competitive pricing analysis.
- Markets guest engagement events and promotions through marketing collateral, media interaction, and public relations.
- (Where applicable) Responsible for managing the marketing and communications team (i.e. Digital Coordinator, Student brand ambassadors).