We provide state-of-the-art coffee brewing equipment and break room supplies, and our team of customer service professionals ensure that our customers are able to provide their employees and visitors with exceptional refreshment services every day.
The Location Attendant will handle the break room supplies for our clients.
- Unload and stock daily inventory at customer site
- Manage the ordering, delivery and stocking of items at client location
- Check and manage date coded products to insure freshness
- Communicate with customer's employees about new product interest
- Use a laptop computer to manage stocking PAR levels, product orders and client invoicing
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Establishes and maintains a good working relationship and liaison with customers to project a positive image of the company and product.
- Performs repairs to best of ability. Calls in orders and service calls to main office.
- Distributes promotional materials and merchandises complete product line.
- Performs general repairs to company equipment as required at customer location.
- Cleans equipment and exchanges decanters on each visit.
- Counts physical inventory in locations and places orders to restock.
- Maintains customer location in a safe, clean and organized condition.
- Complies with company guidelines regarding uniform and personal appearance.
- Communicates with Route Sales Manager or General Manager regarding customers and reports on pending problems or on evidence of competitors in customer locations.
- May be required to travel to other locations to assist with short notice.
- All other duties as assigned